Monday, September 7, 2015

It's The Moving Week

Hey guys! I decided to do a "Swell Count" so people can know just how often I swell. I want to do it for the people who also have similar symptoms so they can compare and contrast with me! So, anyone who has this, please comment on the page with your story and any questions or ideas for me. :)

Here it goes!

                                                   SWELL COUNT

  • Monday 8/31: Tongue for about 15 minutes
  • Tuesday 9/1: Tongue for 1 hour and Throat for 2 hours
  • Wednesday 9/2: Throat and Stomach (Not sure how long they both lasted because I fell asleep with them)
  • Thursday 9/3:Tongue for about 15 minutes. (Also, I do not know if it was the angioedema because my neighbors were grilling mushrooms in the backyard and I am extremely allergic to them.
  • Friday 9/4: Thank goodness, I did not swell at all because my husband and I moved into our apartment!
  • Saturday 9/5: Tongue, throat, and lips
  • Sunday 9/6: Woke up at 3am with tongue swelling and then again at 7am. So needless to say, I did not go to church because it was a bad swelling morning.
  • Monday 9/7 (Today): Absolutely no swelling today! Yay!


With my crazy schedule this week with moving and being able to work a few hours for my mom, I surprisingly have done well. I have not been swelling more than usual and no epi has been used in about a month, I believe. I have a feeling I may be getting a really good week soon, so we shall see! The other day I received a letter in the mail from the Mayo Clinic asking me to come back for a check up so now we are trying to decide if we can make it this year.

Other than the details of the lovely angioedema, I have been becoming a Pinterest queen in our apartment. I am revamping our furniture that was incredibly outdated, decorating, and doing various sewing projects. Thankfully my husband puts up with my crazy ideas and helps me with the "manly jobs" that I need done.

Here are a few pictures of the stuff I have done in the past few days. I will write more with other posts, but I am exhausted from this week so you get short and sweet. Thanks everyone!
Some of the furniture. ( Ignore the mess, I have to paint in the living room) 

A throw pillow I made out of a vintage pillowcase that a lovely lady gave me

You have to have the Ikea hanging rods to do anything in a small kitchen! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment